This is a follow up to my How to Make Sure 2017 ROCKS! Series from last month. I wanted to give you a quick run down and glimpse into what I put into my Vision/Goal Notebook.
I created a vision board for my wall, but wanted to have something portable as well. I based this on Terri Savelle Foy’s book Dream It, Pin It, Live It.
Each Vision/Goal has specific details listed on the page with whatever graphics I’ve found that help me to “see” it.
- Date the Vision/Goal is being set
- Specifics of the Vision/Goal (Lose 20 lbs by June 1st, etc)
- The Plan to Achieve that Vision/Goal (I will exercise 3 times a week, etc.)
- Scripture Focus
- Seeds Planted (what have I invested towards meeting this goal)
- Notes (in order to reach my goal I need to…)
- Date Achieved
I have BIG goals in here as well as some smaller ones, all of them written out and as many of those details filled out as possible.
Here’s a quick video so you can see what I mean.
To share this post on Social Media, just click a button below! Thanks for the love!